- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, and eggs and beat until creamy. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
2. Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
3. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 12 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.